Sunday, March 29, 2009

Vision Statement

From Bosnia

This is is a vision statement that I've been working on over the past few weeks, after the vision statement I've added the ways that God has led me to to live it out. As always, this is a work in progress, a living vision that God is ever reforming in my heart.


"To bring Christ into communities among least reached peoples in the post communist world to the glory of God."

Through

A holistic living out of the gospel

Impassioned worship of the creator God

Life lived in community with other followers of Christ

Placing great value on

Intentionality of perusing Godliness in relationships

The Kingdom of God reigning, first in my own heart and then in the hearts of others

A dedication to seeking the living God through prayer.


I think that over my next few blog entries I'm going to be expounding on this and how it will play out into my life and ministry.


Thanks for reading!

No comments: